🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client's feedback 5.0 shows up as 4.85 - why?
Page options
mbd2viz
Community Member

Client's feedback 5.0 shows up as 4.85 - why?

I had a small project completed and client's feedback wat 5.0 - 100% of everything, and that is what I see in my account. But when I look at my profile from outside of my profile, I see that that feedback is 4.85 stars - WHY??

10 REPLIES 10
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

HI Mikhail,

Could you please clarify what page you see 5.0 stars on? The Work History of your profile will show the feedback score next to the star graphic. If you click on the name of the job, you'll see the breakdown of the score by different categories. Contracts page only shows the start graphic.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria,

Others said that I received 4/5 stars on Cooperation, but I can't see how to find breakdown of the score by different categories. I go to My Jobs->All contracts-> Click on the job in question->Terms and Settings and then I see just one general feedback of five stars and Respond to this Feedback option below. I do not see where I can see the categories. Could you help?

Cheers,

Mikhail

petra_r
Community Member

Mikhail B wrote:

Others said that I received 4/5 stars on Cooperation, but I can't see how to find breakdown of the score by different categories

Go to your profile

Click on the contract

Then you can see the breakdown

Weirdly, they all show as 5 stars now. Did you ask the client to change the feedback?

(edited to fix the link)

mbd2viz
Community Member

Hi All,

When I go to My Jobs->All Contracts->Select a completed job->Terms and Settings, I can see the general feedback from the client. But how can I see the different categories of this feedback? For example, if one of the categories isn't 5 star, can I see which one? How can I do that?

Thank you,

Mikhail

petra_r
Community Member

Mikhail B wrote:

When I go to My Jobs->All Contracts->Select a completed job->Terms and Settings, I can see the general feedback from the client. But how can I see the different categories of this feedback? For example, if one of the categories isn't 5 star, can I see which one? How can I do that?

Look at the simple step-by-step instructions shared with you in your previous post rather than start another thread for the same question, maybe?

Go to your profile

Click on the contract

Then you can see the breakdown

mbd2viz
Community Member

That's the problem. My latest job isn't showing up there. I can see it in My Jobs, but not in my profile. Both the client and I left feedback, but I can't see it.

petra_r
Community Member

Mikhail B wrote:

That's the problem. My latest job isn't showing up there. I can see it in My Jobs, but not in my profile. Both the client and I left feedback, but I can't see it.

Then just wait until it does show up after a few days. 

At any rate, a 4.85 is great feedback anyway. 

petra_r
Community Member

Mikhail B wrote:

I had a small project completed and client's feedback wat 5.0 - 100% of everything, and that is what I see in my account. But when I look at my profile from outside of my profile, I see that that feedback is 4.85 stars - WHY??

You are likely looking at it on your My Jobs > All Contracts page, you see the feedback you gave the client, not the feedback the client gave you. You can also see it if you click on the contract in My Jobs > All Contracts and then on Terms and Settings, you can see the feedback left by the client.

In your case, there ws star dropped on "Cooperation"

mbd2viz
Community Member

Hi, what does this mean that the star was dropped on cooperation?

Mikhail B wrote:
Hi, what does this mean that the star was dropped on cooperation?

You're rated based on 6 factors: Skills, avaliability, communication, quality, deadlines, and cooperation.

Click on the project in Work History and you'll see the rating he gave you for each individual factor. 

It seems he gave you 4 stars on cooperation but 5 stars on everything else. So that's why you have 4.85.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members