🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client's paid payment not added to account
Page options
bharatsindha
Community Member

Client's paid payment not added to account

Hi there,

I am a freelancer. I have recently finished the job with a $50 amount, but still, it is not paid to my account. Please, anyone, help me to know why it is still not paid to my account.

Is there any time duration to credit the client's paid amount to the freelancer's account?

I also want to know the process to withdraw money from Upwork to a bank account.

Thanks,

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Bharat S wrote:

I am a freelancer. I have recently finished the job with a $50 amount, but still, it is not paid to my account. I want to know the reason why it is still not paid to the account.

Have you taken the time to familiarize yourself with how payments are processed on Upwork?

Take a look at your Reports Overview Page and look at the flyouts when clicking on all the little question marks.

Your money is likely under "Pending" and becomes available 5 days after being approved/paid by the client

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

Bharat S wrote:

I also want to know the process to withdraw money from Upwork to a bank account.

You need to complete your tax info on your Settings page and add your bank account under "Get Paod"

Once your funds become available you can withdraw them vy clicking on "Get Paid Now" on the Reports > Available tab of your Reports page.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Bharat S wrote:

I am a freelancer. I have recently finished the job with a $50 amount, but still, it is not paid to my account. I want to know the reason why it is still not paid to the account.

Have you taken the time to familiarize yourself with how payments are processed on Upwork?

Take a look at your Reports Overview Page and look at the flyouts when clicking on all the little question marks.

Your money is likely under "Pending" and becomes available 5 days after being approved/paid by the client

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

Bharat S wrote:

You need to complete your tax info on your Settings page and add your bank account under "Get Paod"

Once your funds become available you can withdraw them vy clicking on "Get Paid Now" on the Reports > Available tab of your Reports page.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members