🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Client sent me the offer but I declined i...
Page options
zaov
Community Member

Client sent me the offer but I declined it due to the difference of discussed milestones terms.

Client sent me the offer but I declined it due to the difference of discussed milestones terms. Client mistakenly put the entire amount in escrow. So till when that amount will be returnded to client so she can sent me the new offer with the discussed milestone terms? 

Its an urgent project so we have to start immediately, but client can't sent us the new offer until the previous amount will be refunded to her. 

2 REPLIES 2
robin_hyman
Community Member

If you declined the offer then there's nothing to be refunded.  She can start a new contract with the agreed upon terms ASAP.  

petra_r
Community Member

Zehra F wrote:

Client sent me the offer but I declined it due to the difference of discussed milestones terms. Client mistakenly put the entire amount in escrow. So till when that amount will be returnded to client so she can sent me the new offer with the discussed milestone terms? 

The return of the funds is initiated automatically and immediately, but it can take a couple of days, rarely, to some countries, up to 5 days, before the returned funds are reflected on the client's credit card statement.

Why didn't you just accept it - the client could have set up the milestones as you went along.

Anything under about $ 1500 I generally just do in one milestone.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members