cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client stated they added work to contract, but I can't find it to submit the completed work

Elizabeth P Member Since: Feb 4, 2019
1 of 2

I've just started actively pursuing work here for about a week and a half. Got two contracts, now having problem with one. I successfully completed the milestone and payment was released, however, client proposed I do another document for him and he would add it to the contract. I told him I couldn't see it, but he assured me that he did it.

Contract is still open, I've done the work on a site where the client builds his documents and that was 3 days ago. He's not answered any more messages since mid-day Friday and now it's Monday. I've not been paid for this 2nd document I worked on and I don't know what to do.

Client has a good rating and has lots of contracts on here, so I don't understand. I can't find a way to report this except here in the forum. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 2

Hi Elizabeth,

Maybe, there are some valid reasons for your Client not to be able to respond during the weekend. I would suggest you to keep trying to reach your client.

We strongly advise freelancers not to start working on a job without Escrow being funded for the Milestone they will be working on, in order to avoid delays and potential problems.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS