🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client still hasn't paid for fixed-price proj...
Page options
trina_schuler
Community Member

Client still hasn't paid for fixed-price project -- I've contacted them twice now

Hello, 

I completed a fixed-price project for a client a few weeks ago. They never notified me that they received my project, so I reached out to them a second time, and still no response or payment. Luckily, it's not a huge amount of money but still...

What are my next steps?

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
robin_hyman
Community Member

Did the client fund the milestone? If so, click on the "Submit" button and attach your work (if applicable). Do it only once as it will start the 15 days over. If the funds were allocated, you will automatically get paid in 15 days. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
kasim92
Community Member

Wait for reply for atleast 15 days, They usually take days to respond if still you're unable to hear from. then submit the work from your end and you'll get the money after 15 days.

robin_hyman
Community Member

Did the client fund the milestone? If so, click on the "Submit" button and attach your work (if applicable). Do it only once as it will start the 15 days over. If the funds were allocated, you will automatically get paid in 15 days. 

Thank you! I wasn't aware of the 15-day waiting period. And, yes, it was funded. Thanks! 

gina-herrera
Community Member

did you hit the submit button?

If you submit the work for the milestone through the official submission area, the client has two weeks to pay you. if they dont, the money gets released automatically. You should be providing work in this method always.

However, if they didn't fund the milestone and you began working anyway, there is nothing you can do.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members