Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client suspended

divljouki
Kreso N Member Since: Oct 18, 2017
1 of 6

Hi people!
I have this situation with suspended client and my contract is put on hold. It is paused. We had a great communication and everything worked well, I got paid for the job, the client was very satisfied with my work and then I got that message that says my client is suspended. I mean, the guy was really cool and everything and he didn't message me after that..
So, what should I do now? I contacted him but got no response. Should I end my contract or should I leave it to see what can it be?

Thank you!

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
2 of 6

If it happened more than a few weeks ago just end the contract yourself.

View solution in original post

divljouki
3 of 6

It was more than a week ago. Almost a month! Now when I end my contract I have to leave a feedback, right? Because my clients is obviusly not here anymore to provide me a feedback and rating. Would that affect my job success score?

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
4 of 6

re: " Because my clients is obviusly not here anymore to provide me a feedback and rating."

If you close the contract you must enter a star rating. You do not need to write any feedback. You can leave the textbox blank.

re: "Would that affect my job success score?"

Ending one contract on your own and ending up with no client feedback won't hurt your job success score. A pattern of closed contracts with zero client feedback will hurt your JSS.

divljouki
5 of 6

Thank you Petra and Preston for answers! You helped me alot! Smiley Wink

Peace and love!

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
6 of 6

Contracts from suspended clients are excluded from the JSS calculation either way, so it doesn't matter.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS