🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client unable to activate the next milestone
Page options
adhananjay
Community Member

Client unable to activate the next milestone

The client is unable to activate the 2nd milestone. The problem has been persisting for a while to no avail. Kindly requesting Upwork Staff to rectify and help sort the problem at the earliest. 

9 REPLIES 9
sjbercot
Community Member

Has the first milestone been funded and released?

Yes, the 1st milestone has been funded and released, for which I have
received payment in my bank account.

Hm. It seems your client will probably need to contact support to troubleshoot.

The client needs to fix their payment method, contacting Upwork Support for help if needed. 

Alright, I'll forward this info to them. Thank you for taking the time out
to help. Hope you have a blessed day ahead.
JoanneP

Hi Dhananjay,

I've escalated your request to our team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. You can access the ticket when you log in to your Upwork account and go here.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne, 

Thank you for assisting me with this problem. Hoping for a speedy solution as the client is unable to start the next phase of the project. 

I could be wrong, but I have checked the "Requests" section and I am yet to see the mentioned support ticket. 

With Regards,

Dhananjay  

Dhananjay A wrote:

Thank you for assisting me with this problem. Hoping for a speedy solution as the client is unable to start the next phase of the project.   

The issue is on your client's side, so there is nothing whatsoever Support can help YOU with. Your client needs to try a different payment method, contact their bank and contact support themselves. Upwork will not and can not discuss your client's account with you.

Dhananjay A wrote:

I could be wrong, but I have checked the "Requests" section and I am yet to see the mentioned support ticket.   

It takes time, and as above, you need to get your client to contact support themselves as it is their account that has the issue. There is nothing you can do.

Fair enough. I'll have this message forwarded to the client. Thank you for
your help once again.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths