🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client unresponsive
Page options
shoponkumar2020
Community Member

Client unresponsive

Hi,

Canada's buyer hired me for "Lead Management Data Entry" I have finished the work, I have submitted 4 days but the buyer will not replay any message till now. He no paid me.
What should I do now?

Regards,

Shopon

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Shopon K wrote:

Canada's buyer hired me for "Lead Management Data Entry" I have finished the work, I have submitted 4 days but the buyer will not replay any message till now. He no paid me.
What should I do now?

Absolutely nothing. The client will either release the funds, request changes, or nothing.

If the client does nothing, the funds are automatically released 14 days after you submitted.

Do not harass the client. He knows where you are if he feels like talking to you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Shopon K wrote:

What should I do now?

Absolutely nothing. The client will either release the funds, request changes, or nothing.

If the client does nothing, the funds are automatically released 14 days after you submitted.

Do not harass the client. He knows where you are if he feels like talking to you.

Okay Thank You

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members