🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Client want to change the review
Page options
expendroid
Community Member

Client want to change the review

Hello Upwork Community!

2days ago i worked for one client i submited her work , she paid me too for that,but after that my internet got disconnected for 2 days and she wanted me for revision, but i didnot response her because of internet, and then she put some bad review. but after that i respond  to her and complete her revision now she is saying she wants to change the review, so can any one help me how to do that? how can she changed the review

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

Yes you can enable your client to change the feedback on your contract, please keep in mind that the client will have only 14 days to change the feedback. To learn more about this check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thankyou Very much for your help

kat303
Community Member

If your client, by herself, contacted you and asked if she could change her review, that's one thing, but if you contacted her and asked her to change it, that's unprofessional. Not only can that backfire on you. She could change it to a even lower score. Also, she can only change the PUBLIC feedback, She can't change the PRIVATE feedback. Whatever Private feedback she left stays and that's what affects your JSS  

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members