🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client wants me to cancel the Milestone with ...
Page options
qasimbhatti007
Community Member

Client wants me to cancel the Milestone with Mutual Agreement

Hello, 

I have worked with a client, our budget was 400 as total. We decided to go with 4 milestones of 100 each, I completed 3 MS and the client released 3 as well. He created 4th Milestone but his work is ended and he said he wants to keep the work in-house. I asked him to send me work or release the MS, because such MS reduces JSS, right?

He told me that he wants to open this MS until next work or he can end the contract without paying 4th. I am happy in ending the contract, Will the cancellation of the 4th MS reduce my JSS? Please guide. What should I do at this scenerio. BTW, the client is happy with my deliverables. 
Which of these 2 scenarios are better for me. 

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Qasim B wrote:

I asked him to send me work or release the MS, because such MS reduces JSS, right?

No, it does no such thing!!!

Qasim B wrote:

He told me that he wants to open this MS until next work or he can end the contract without paying 4th. I am happy in ending the contract, Will the cancellation of the 4th MS reduce my JSS?

No. Absolutely not.

patanwala_husain
Community Member

If you haven't completed the 4th MS you should definitely approve the refund of the 4th milestone. It won't affect your JSS Negatively but positively if your client leaves good rating on your profile. So don't worry and go ahead.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths