🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client wants me to do additional milestone bu...
Page options
antonynaude
Community Member

Client wants me to do additional milestone but we didn't create 1st job as milestone based

I have a single job for my client and they want to add another assoiated joob to that as a milestone, but the 1st job was note created as a milestone type job, how do they proceed?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Antony,

Yes they can add a new milestone on your contract at any time. Feel free to share this Guide with your client, and refer them to the section "Add another milestone". Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Antony,

Was your first job set as an hourly contract? If yes, I would like to confirm that you won't be able to add a milestone to an hourly job. Your client will need to hire you on a fixed price contract or continue with your hourly contract and track the time you have worked on their new tasks. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, thank you for the quick response.

This client hired me on a fixed price contact, can they just add an additional milestone to the existing contract, is there a guide I can share with them?

Hi Antony,

Yes they can add a new milestone on your contract at any time. Feel free to share this Guide with your client, and refer them to the section "Add another milestone". Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

a star, thank you

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members