🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client wants me to start working, but can't f...
Page options
jennycreative1
Community Member

Client wants me to start working, but can't find the proposal I sent.

I submitted a proposal to a client a couple of weeks ago. The client is now ready for me to begin working on their project, but is saying that she can't find the proposal and could I please email it to her.

Is there a way to do this? I've tried sending her a link to the proposal, but she said that wouldn't work. Then I adjusted the terms up a dollar, then back down a dollar per hour (to original), hoping that would general a link for her to see the proposal. But she keeps wanting me to email the proposal to her.

I have no idea how to help her. I've got a short window to work for her before I work in-house in for a Non-Upwork client next week, so I want to figure this out and get to working.

If anyone can help me help her, I'd really appreciate it!!

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous-User
Not applicable

At such an early stage, she should call UW support. There would be nothing you can do from your end anyway. Sounds like she may be trying to take her project off the platform. 

Sending a proposal via email - nope. She needs to keep it on UW. 

joansands
Community Member

Why does she even need your proposal? If she has decided she wants you to work for her, all she has to do is send you a contract. Also, if she can't find the proposal (ha!), how did she get in touch with you to begin with?

Yeah, I don't know. It's baffling me. 

Look a the room that you are talking to your client, at the begining of the chat you'll find the proposal or the invitation.

versailles
Community Member

Jenny G wrote:

I submitted a proposal to a client a couple of weeks ago. The client is now ready for me to begin working on their project, but is saying that she can't find the proposal and could I please email it to her.

Share this with your client:

Send an Offer

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless

Thanks Rene!

I just shared that link. Hopefully that can be enough for her.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members