🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client wants to leave feedback for old job
Page options
evancater
Community Member

Client wants to leave feedback for old job

I have a client who neglected to leave feedback a month or two ago when I closed a contract. He now would like me to permit him to leave feedback, but there doesn't seem to be an option for me to do that on the Terms and Settings page for that job. 

Is it too late for him to provide feedback?

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Evan, 

The Customer Support Team will be checking what other options are available at this time (if there are any), and will reach out to you with more information about your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
michael_skaggs
Community Member

You'll have to specifically enable them to leave feedback on that particular contract once the 14 day period has passed.

This should do the trick. If not, someone smarter than me will give a better link:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068458-Enable-Clients-to-Change-Feedback

I clicked that button a month or so ago but he never changed his feedback. Now it doesn't appear on the Terms and Settings page. Is there a way to get it back?

I think it might only allow you to enable changes once. I'm also not sure if it automatically notifies the client if the option is open or not (you might have had to do that yourself).

Since the option was already opened once, it might be too late for this contract, but I'm not 100% sure.

Evan C wrote:

I clicked that button a month or so ago but he never changed his feedback. Now it doesn't appear on the Terms and Settings page. Is there a way to get it back?

Nope,

That ship has sailed. There is no way now.

Avoid this scenario by letting clients close the job, so you are guaranteed feedback.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Evan, 

The Customer Support Team will be checking what other options are available at this time (if there are any), and will reach out to you with more information about your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths