🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client was not good
Page options
mhasnainniazi
Community Member

Client was not good

Hello Upwork Community, I hope that everyone will be fine. A few days ago, a client hired me for 10$/hr. After all the discussion, I started work and after working about 50 minutes, the client paused the contract and asked me to wait. I waited and then after 1 day, the client resumed the contract. When I started working again he paused the contract again and told me that you can't do the task. The task was pretty easy and I was sure that I can do the task within 2-3 hours. He ended the contract and gave me a bad review. I just worked for 50 minutes and he assumed that I am not able to do the work.

Please guide me as "Bad Review" is on my profile and I don't want that. I even offered a refund that was about 8$ but the client didn't listen to anything.

I will be thankful to you.
Thanks and Regards

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Hasnain K wrote:

Please guide me as "Bad Review" is on my profile and I don't want that. 

It isn't on your profile (yet) as contracts do noot appear until the client has been charged. You can refund the money on Monday after the client has been charged. Be aware, however, that the contract will be counted into your future job success score, but it won't show on your profile.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Hasnain K wrote:

Please guide me as "Bad Review" is on my profile and I don't want that. 

It isn't on your profile (yet) as contracts do noot appear until the client has been charged. You can refund the money on Monday after the client has been charged. Be aware, however, that the contract will be counted into your future job success score, but it won't show on your profile.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members