🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Client who would Recommend you drops fro...
Page options
atifsadiq7
Community Member

Client who would Recommend you drops from 75 to 73 % . But I have Done Success Full Job ?

In My Stats : In Coloum Of Client who would Recommend you drops from 75 to 73 %  .But  Two Days Ago I Have Finished a Successfull Job & Client is very Happy with my work as you can see his Review in the Picture Attached .  I have Posted this Problem Before here in the Community . Some People Advised me to be committed with the work you do . Give you 100 % .Bla Bla Bla .I have Done all the Things & Clients are Giving me Good Reviews . But Recommendation is Dropping . I am very Upset with all the Things that are Happening. Please Advice me what Practically i do to Reverse the Situation .

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Atif S wrote:

In My Stats : In Coloum Of Client who would Recommend you drops from 75 to 73 %  .But  Two Days Ago I Have Finished a Successfull Job & Client is very Happy with my work as you can see his Review in the Picture Attached .  I have Posted this Problem Before here in the Community . Some People Advised me to be committed with the work you do . Give you 100 % .Bla Bla Bla .I have Done all the Things & Clients are Giving me Good Reviews . But Recommendation is Dropping . I am very Upset with all the Things that are Happening. Please Advice me what Practically i do to Reverse the Situation .

The ONLY thing that will give you a consistently good result with private and public feedback is happy clients. Client selection is key. I don't work with clients that: have vague job descriptions. bad feedback (active and passive), haggle over price, have typos, are newbies, have a low hiring rate, need something done "urgently" and a few more things. You need to define your criteria and stick to them. 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Atif S wrote:

The ONLY thing that will give you a consistently good result with private and public feedback is happy clients. Client selection is key. I don't work with clients that: have vague job descriptions. bad feedback (active and passive), haggle over price, have typos, are newbies, have a low hiring rate, need something done "urgently" and a few more things. You need to define your criteria and stick to them. 

petra_r
Community Member

Atif S wrote:

In My Stats : In Coloum Of Client who would Recommend you drops from 75 to 73 %  .But  Two Days Ago I Have Finished a Successfull Job & Client is very Happy with my work as you can see his

The "Client who would recommend" metric does NOT update after every job to prevent people from guessing who gave what private feedback. So you will not see that metric change until more contracts have been completed.

Atif S wrote:

I have Posted this Problem Before here in the Community . Some People Advised me to be committed with the work you do . Give you 100 % .Bla Bla Bla .

"Bla Bla Bla??????"

This is how you speak about people who give their time to give you advice? Is that how you treat your clients as well? If so it is no wonder your client satisfaction is so apallingly low. This kind of attitude can only lead to failure.

Atif S wrote:

Please Advice me what Practically i do to Reverse the Situation .

Why would anyone want to waste their time on giving you advice when you then go and post that you were told "Bla Bla Bla??????"

Petra I have Really Sorry & Apologatic About What i have Said ... Actually I am Very Upset With the Situation  . Sorry Again . You are Very Helpful to everyone here in the Community . One Of My Favourite . Because You Reply Very Fast & To the Point Answer . 

When the JSS Updated on 14 April The "Client who would recommend" metric is on 75 % . But When Today I have Opened the Stats It was 73 % . 

Atif S wrote:

When the JSS Updated on 14 April The "Client who would recommend" metric is on 75 % . But When Today I have Opened the Stats It was 73 % . 

It does not update in synch with the JSS or with every job.  You do have to be careful with the jobs you take and how you work with clients, private feedback in the low 70s is extremely poor.

The ONLY thing that affects this is client satisfaction, which is in your hands, nobody else's.

Hello Petra R,

My profile Jss score drop 87% to 85% but no completed any jobs within 14 days. I have not submitted bid for any jobs within 14 days. So that I could not get any invitation within 14 days. I am very worried to take my profile because every update time decrease my profile JSS score.I want to know from you, Why drop Jss score on my profile every update time? Please help me at my bad situation...

The job success score changes based on an eligible period... I think it's six months or a year or something. So it's possible you had some high reviews six months ago or longer that dropped out of eligibility, and your recent reviews are low.

Is the Same thing Applies on the Bad Reviews. If you have Some Bad Review 6 Months Ago . When this bad review goes out of window after 6  months , the weightage of good Reviews make your JSS higher .

Faujia Y wrote:

My profile Jss score drop 87% to 85% but no completed any jobs within 14 days. I have not submitted bid for any jobs within 14 days. So that I could not get any invitation within 14 days. I am very worried to take my profile because every update time decrease my profile JSS score.I want to know from you, Why drop Jss score on my profile every update time? Please help me at my bad situation...

You have negative outcomes in your calculation window and are not adding new positive outcomes as fast as positive outcomes fall out of the calculation window.

So with no good outcomes being added, the bad outcomes weigh moore and more heavily every time a good outcome falls out of the window.

Unless you start adding good outcomes it will continue to fall until the first bad outcome falls out of the window.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths