🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client who would recommend you
Page options
nabila_pervaiz
Community Member

Client who would recommend you

Hi there,
A few days ago, a client, who would recommend you were 88% in my Stats, and now it has reduced to 82%. I don't understand why it is decreasing continuously. I'm working really hard to become a top-rated on this platform. I've attached the screenshot for clarification.
Looking forward to get suggestions from seniors.
Thank you in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Nabila Pervaiz B wrote:

Hi there,
A few days ago, a client, who would recommend you were 88% in my Stats, and now it has reduced to 82%. I don't understand why it is decreasing continuously. I'm working really hard to become a top-rated on this platform. I've attached the screenshot for clarification.
Thank you in advance.

This number is calculated from the private feedback the client leaves when the contract is ended. It means that privately clients are not 100% happy with your work, responsiveness, or something else. The only way to improve it is make clients happier. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Nabila Pervaiz B wrote:

Hi there,
Thank you in advance.

This number is calculated from the private feedback the client leaves when the contract is ended. It means that privately clients are not 100% happy with your work, responsiveness, or something else. The only way to improve it is make clients happier. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members