🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Client with Verified Payment Method
Page options
48dc91eb
Community Member

Client with Verified Payment Method

Hi there,

Currently, I am being worked for my first hourly job in Upwork. My client has been verified his payment method, today is the sixth day I working on the project.

My question is if the client has been verified the payment method, is that mean guaranteed I will get paid? Because I send my work every day since the project started.

Screen Shot 2021-10-09 at 18.49.22.png

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

A'ang K wrote:

My question is if the client has been verified the payment method, is that mean guaranteed I will get paid?

You do have an Upwork contract? Are you tracking your working time correctly with the Upwork tracker, are using meaningful work memos on your screenshots and have good activity levels? In that case, you will get paid.

NikolaS

Hi A'ang,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like your funds are currently under the Work in progress tab. This includes hours logged for the current work week. They will be automatically sent to the client for review Sunday night UTC (the close of the work week).

Please know that your client is automatically invoiced and billed for the hours you log according to the weekly billing cycle. You can find more information about getting paid for Hourly Contracts in this help article.

~ Nikola
Upwork
48dc91eb
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

I can see my weekly report with the summary of log hours and earnings however, I still have some questions.

1. In this phase it means the client reviewing my works, then Upwork makes a billing to the client, right?
  2. When the client could be made payment according to my works?
  3. How to know if the client has been made a payment?
  4. Is it safe to deliver the whole progress of the project every day?
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths