🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client with contract doesn't reply me
Page options
ca3187c8
Community Member

Client with contract doesn't reply me

Hello, im a 1 month contract with a client, but after 2 weeks she is not reply my more.

I don't know what i have to do, because im the SMM, but without her content and reply i can't work.

What about money?

Tnx!

4 REPLIES 4
jr-translation
Community Member

Simone C wrote:

Hello, im a 1 month contract with a client, but after 2 weeks she is not reply my more.

I don't know what i have to do, because im the SMM, but without her content and reply i can't work.

What about money?

Tnx!

Did the client offer you a contract and did you accept it? I really mean with a button where is says "accept offer".

Tes, we worked togheter 3 weeks. Now, she doesnt want to continue the contract and want pay me just 2 weeks, saying that this week I didnt work (that's true, but because she didnt send me the content!!). 

What i can do?

petra_r
Community Member

Simone C wrote:

Tes, we worked togheter 3 weeks. Now, she doesnt want to continue the contract and want pay me just 2 weeks, saying that this week I didnt work (that's true, but because she didnt send me the content!!). 

What i can do?

Get paid for the 2 weeks you worked.

Obviously you don't get paid for the week you didn't work.

What is the issue? Clearly you didn't expect to get paid for a week you didn't work?

Simone: I agree with the other participants in this thread.

From what you have told us, the client is using Upwork properly, and there is no problem with this contract.

Clients are not obligated to reply to freelancers. Freelancers get paid automatically.

Clients are not required to provide work for freelancers to do each week.

Clients may end a contract any time.

Do you have any other questions?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members