Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ClientJust Funded Milestone but it's not showing

jackiepeeler
Community Guru
Jacqueline P Member Since: Dec 28, 2015
1 of 8

My client messaged me just now to say she just funded a milestone but it doesn't look right to her, and she doesn't want to hit submit again because she's afraid she may be charged twice. It's a hefty payment, I can see why she's worried.

I just looked and it says "No funded milestones" on this job but it just happened I don't know how long it takes before it normally shows as funded. 

Need some help in figuring out if this really went through. She's waiting on my answer.

Thanks so much.

csjarmitage
Community Guru
Christy A Member Since: Dec 30, 2015
2 of 8

I had something similar happen to me a while back. Have her wait a bit and check it again. Mine eventually showed up in about 30 minutes (if I recall correctly).

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 8

Hi Jacqueline,

I checked the contract I believe you are referring to based on your communication with the client and it doesn't look like the third milestone has been funded. The charge failed. Your client may need to make sure there are no issues with their payment method and try funding the milestone again. If they are still having issues, please have them contact our customer support.

~ Valeria
Upwork
hawkscodes
Karuna S Member Since: Sep 21, 2017
4 of 8

Hi,

I can't see my fund in my account after my first milestone payment is released by my client.

I checked so many times in get paid but it says zero balance.

can you please check and let me know why it happens?

Regards

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5 of 8
jackiepeeler
Community Guru
Jacqueline P Member Since: Dec 28, 2015
6 of 8

Petra, on your amazingly helpful chart you have that you get paid automatically after 14 days if client does not approve, but would there still be the 4 day Upwork hold after that?

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
7 of 8

Jacqueline,

Petra may stop by and reply to your comment but I can also confirm that there is the standard 5-day security period after a milestone payment is released automatically.

~ Valeria
Upwork
aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
8 of 8

Hi Karuna, 

I checked your account and can see that the earning in question is under your Pending tab, which means it is under the 5-day security period. The earnings will move to Available on the 24th of November, and you should be able to withdraw it then. 

~ Avery
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS