Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clients Account on hold

Highlighted
Community Guru
Khadezatul K Member Since: May 1, 2015
1 of 11

Hi,

My client accounts on hold from last month and he wants to . he wants his account back. But how he can solve this problem?

Please check and give him the solution

Thanks

Dijatul

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2 of 11

Khadezatul,

You seem like a nice person, but you need to understand something: You're done with this client.

You are welcome to continue working on Upwork and look for work with other clients, if you'd like to. Or you can take a break from Upwork.

But you are done working with that client. If he wants to get his account back, only he can do it. You can't help him and you shouldn't even be asking about his account. You could get yourself suspended for that kind of thing.

You should politely tell your client that you have appreciated the opportunity to work for him, and point out that you need him to close your contract for now. You promise you'll still be here on Upwork if he needs you again in the future.

Do not do any further work for this client until he closes your contract and opens a new one after his account issues are resolved.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 11

Hi Khadezatul,

Preston is correct, your client has to communicate with Upwork Team through his ticket and follow their instructions in order to have the issue resolved. Please, do not work for the client until the problem with his account is sorted out.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
4 of 11

But,

My client told me upwork is not answering him. He asked me to help him . Thats why I am asking you .  And i worked for him and he paid me,but after that all money  revesed and his account on hold.

He told me that he gave upwork all proofs and documents but upwork didnt reply.  Thats why he asked me to telling you that.

Thank you

Highlighted
Community Guru
5 of 11
Khadezatul, you're working FOR FREE RIGHT NOW trying to help him.

Stop it. People have been suspended for talking about their clients' accounts less than you have already done here.

Nobody here wants to see you continue working for a client who is so disrespectful of you and your time that he won't figure out how to pay you but would rather see you expelled from Upwork in an effort to do what he should be doing.
Highlighted
Community Guru
6 of 11

Thnak you for your great advice. I am happy to having you like this type of helful people. I am really grateful that you give me the way.

Now I can understand clearly.

Thank you both of your great help.

I am happy and I will never do this thing again. I hate him right now. I wasnt thinking that way. He never hored me. He just flaked me I think. 

And his motivation is not right. 

Thank you very much

Highlighted
Community Guru
Setu M Member Since: Jan 26, 2014
7 of 11
It is good that Preston and Valeria responded to you adequately and nicely. But Khadezatul you have been involved in so many threads here on the forum now, that you are no longer a newbie. Check your title. Don't make rookie mistakes anymore Smiley Happy
---- easy like Sunday morning ----
Highlighted
Community Guru
8 of 11

Hi,

Dear Setu
If I have question,if I have enquiry where I supposed to go? Its a discussion place. I can easily discuss and ask any type of question if I have doubt.

So what's the wrong with it?Is this my mistakes to asking here?

I asked in a simple way and Valerie And Preston gave me the perfect answer. If I not asked here before I made a big mistakes,who is going to help me?

I found here is lots of helping people,that's why every time I asked here. If This is my fault ,Please tell me. In future I will not ask anything for enquiry and help.

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Guru
Setu M Member Since: Jan 26, 2014
9 of 11

@ Khadezatul,

You are correct, it is easier to get a relevant answer here than CS at the moment. I nor anyone else here would not want you to stop coming here for answers or make your input in discussions. So I apologize since my reply was offensive to you.

I was actually giving you props on becoming a "Community Leader" in title and assumed that you would have had the relevant experience regarding the question you posted, since you have been active in many of those threads.

I was not deliberately trying to be offensive. Apologies, and you are a welcomed member here.

---- easy like Sunday morning ----
Highlighted
Community Guru
10 of 11
Yes. This is the place to bring you questions.

Setu was not telling you to not ask questions. He was giving you a compliment.

There are no dumb questions.

If you have a question and don't ask your question, that is a dumb thing to do.

This is a safe place to ask questions and get answers.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS