🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Clients Disappear without feedback
Page options
mehran44
Community Member

Clients Disappear without feedback

Dear Upwork Community Members,
I am concerned about my feedback on profile, Some client's won't end contract, then stop responding and at the end disappears without any feedback. I've seen client history on my recent project he give feedback to initial freelancers but then gradually stopped it and recent jobs don't show any feedback either to new freelancers. Is this normal that clients disappear and as a freelancer how can i save my self so that my badge and JSS won't get afftected from such clients.

Thank you
Mehran

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Mehran A wrote:

Is this normal that clients disappear and as a freelancer how can i save my self so that my badge and JSS won't get afftected from such clients.

Contracts without feedback don't affect your JSS so there is nothing you need to worry about.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Mehran A wrote:

Is this normal that clients disappear and as a freelancer how can i save my self so that my badge and JSS won't get afftected from such clients.

Contracts without feedback don't affect your JSS so there is nothing you need to worry about.

mehran44
Community Member

Petra R wrote:

Mehran A wrote:

Thank you very much for your kind support.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members