🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Clients Not responding to proposals for long ...
Page options
shansd
Community Member

Clients Not responding to proposals for long time ,, Can i have the refund for the connects ????

1- We need to buy connects 

2- If we donot apply for projects or earn our profile is set to private

3- If a client not responding to our proposals for few weeks ,,,i think we should have a refund or need to connects backs to the account ..

1 REPLY 1
michael_skaggs
Community Member

Chanika D wrote:

1- We need to buy connects 

2- If we donot apply for projects or earn our profile is set to private

3- If a client not responding to our proposals for few weeks ,,,i think we should have a refund or need to connects backs to the account ..

1. Think of connects like postage stamps for sending off a resume or application on paper. They need to be purchased so that potential clients aren't innundated with proposals from spammers.
  2. Your profile is set to private after 30 days with no earnings (meaning a client actually renders payment, not a contract in progress). This can easily be undone by clicking the "Contact customer support" link in your "Edit Visibility" dialogue, which will auto-submit a request.
  3. Please refer back to point #1, and think of them like postage stamps, figuring them into your cost of doing business. They are only returned under two circumstances: If a client cancels a contract without hiring anyone (expiration doesn't count), or if the job is cancelled by Upwork for violating the TOS.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members