Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clients Who Would Recommend Me!

hamxabhatti4
Muhammad H Member Since: Oct 6, 2020
1 of 6

Hello Upwork Community

Can somebody tell me what's the good percentage of "Clients Who Would Recommend Me?" and Can a client see this percentage of mine, when I send him/her a proposal? 

1f32be23
Ace Contributor
Oliver B Member Since: Jan 25, 2021
2 of 6

Hi Muhammad

It shows long term clients who hired you . As well It reflects your state that you have the professional ability . So you can get good opportunities to work on a long term project with new clients who are looking for right candidate on his/her project. I am not sure how my state page will show to client for now . But what I am confident is that upwork can recommend you to the clients who have a long term projects because you did great job with many clients who recommend you already on their project. Because your profile will be in best match place.

Thanks

hamxabhatti4
Muhammad H Member Since: Oct 6, 2020
3 of 6

My Clients who would recommend you percentage is 75%
Is it Good, Bad, or Just Ok? 

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 6

Muhammad H wrote:

My Clients who would recommend you percentage is 75%
Is it Good, Bad, or Just Ok? 

That's bad. It means a quarter of your clients did not like working with you.

abinadab-agbo
Community Guru
Abinadab A Member Since: Sep 26, 2016
5 of 6

It is a percentage of all clients you ever worked with, including those who did not leave a review.

It's not visible to the client; they just see your JSS.

Clients who'd recommend you is often not directly proportional to, nor reflective of your JSS, as the former is a lifetime figure, while your JSS is the best of your 6-, 12-, and 24-month windows.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
6 of 6

Muhammad H wrote:

Can somebody tell me what's the good percentage of "Clients Who Would Recommend Me?" and Can a client see this percentage of mine, when I send him/her a proposal? 

It's your private feedback percentage and No, clients can't see it. You want it to be as high as possible because it is how your clients really feel about working with you.

Oliver B wrote:

It shows long term clients who hired you . 

No, it doesn't. It's the private feedback percentage!

View solution in original post

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS