🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Clients Who Would Recommend Me!
Page options
hamxabhatti4
Community Member

Clients Who Would Recommend Me!

Hello Upwork Community

Can somebody tell me what's the good percentage of "Clients Who Would Recommend Me?" and Can a client see this percentage of mine, when I send him/her a proposal? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad H wrote:

Can somebody tell me what's the good percentage of "Clients Who Would Recommend Me?" and Can a client see this percentage of mine, when I send him/her a proposal? 

It's your private feedback percentage and No, clients can't see it. You want it to be as high as possible because it is how your clients really feel about working with you.

Oliver B wrote:

It shows long term clients who hired you . 

No, it doesn't. It's the private feedback percentage!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
1f32be23
Community Member

Hi Muhammad

It shows long term clients who hired you . As well It reflects your state that you have the professional ability . So you can get good opportunities to work on a long term project with new clients who are looking for right candidate on his/her project. I am not sure how my state page will show to client for now . But what I am confident is that upwork can recommend you to the clients who have a long term projects because you did great job with many clients who recommend you already on their project. Because your profile will be in best match place.

Thanks

My Clients who would recommend you percentage is 75%
Is it Good, Bad, or Just Ok? 

Muhammad H wrote:

My Clients who would recommend you percentage is 75%
Is it Good, Bad, or Just Ok? 

That's bad. It means a quarter of your clients did not like working with you.

fd7c9d05
Community Member

Hi, Upwork community!

For the last six months, Clients Who Would Recommend Me was 100%. I have an open contract that I completed successfully but the client was inactive so he didn't end the contract. He was satisfied and happy with my work. yesterday he ended contract by giving me five stars but suddenly my stats of Clients Who Would Recommend Me was dropped from 100 to 75%. How is it possible? I think so he didn't leave any private feedback! If so then why it is affecting my stats. I am top-rated, does it affect my JSS?

petra_r
Community Member

Faiza S wrote:

he ended contract by giving me five stars but suddenly my stats of Clients Who Would Recommend Me was dropped from 100 to 75%. How is it possible?

The "Clients who would recommend me" metric only updated after several completed contracts, so you can't guess which one left poor private feedback.

Faiza S wrote:

I think so he didn't leave any private feedback! 

EVERY client who leaves public feedback always leaves private feedback.

Faiza S wrote:

Hi, Upwork community!

For the last six months, Clients Who Would Recommend Me was 100%. I have an open contract that I completed successfully but the client was inactive so he didn't end the contract. He was satisfied and happy with my work. yesterday he ended contract by giving me five stars but suddenly my stats of Clients Who Would Recommend Me was dropped from 100 to 75%. How is it possible? I think so he didn't leave any private feedback! If so then why it is affecting my stats. I am top-rated, does it affect my JSS?

You will know whether he left negative feedback or not after the next update this Sunday.

If it was negative and dropped your JSS, you can use your perk to remove it.

Only after the JSS updates can you know for sure if a client was satisfied or was blatantly lying over chat about how excited they were over your work.

You'd be surprised how many do the latter.

abinadab-agbo
Community Member

It is a percentage of all clients you ever worked with, including those who did not leave a review.

It's not visible to the client; they just see your JSS.

Clients who'd recommend you is often not directly proportional to, nor reflective of your JSS, as the former is a lifetime figure, while your JSS is the best of your 6-, 12-, and 24-month windows.

Abinadab said:

It is a percentage of all clients you ever worked with, including those who did not leave a review.

I think those clients who didn't leave a review are not counted, either negatively or positively. I've had a few clients who left no review, and I still have 100 percent approval for the timespan in which I worked for them.

Robert Y wrote:

Abinadab said: It is a percentage of all clients you ever worked with, including those who did not leave a review.

I think those clients who didn't leave a review are not counted, either negatively or positively.

Correct. It *only* includes clients who actually did leave private feedback

petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad H wrote:

It's your private feedback percentage and No, clients can't see it. You want it to be as high as possible because it is how your clients really feel about working with you.

Oliver B wrote:

It shows long term clients who hired you . 

No, it doesn't. It's the private feedback percentage!

486c125b
Community Member

hello 

who can recommend me for client ?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths