🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Clients approved milestone without ending con...
Page options
e825750a
Community Member

Clients approved milestone without ending contract.

I completed a project and the client just approved the milestone and did not ended the contract, according to you, must I wait for him or should I tell him to end the contract, or should I end the contract myself? Your recommendation are welcome.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bruno,

You may look into asking your client to close the contract that doesn’t need any work done on it anymore. If they do not respond you can close it yourself. If the client is closing a contract, they are prompted to provide feedback on it. If a contract is closed by the freelancer, an email is sent to the client to notify them about it and to encourage them to leave feedback. If they don’t leave feedback, it will not affect the freelancer’s JSS negatively.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bruno,

You may look into asking your client to close the contract that doesn’t need any work done on it anymore. If they do not respond you can close it yourself. If the client is closing a contract, they are prompted to provide feedback on it. If a contract is closed by the freelancer, an email is sent to the client to notify them about it and to encourage them to leave feedback. If they don’t leave feedback, it will not affect the freelancer’s JSS negatively.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths