🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Clients are not checking my proposals
Page options
abdelazizmoham85
Community Member

Clients are not checking my proposals

I've noticed that for over 30 days, clients didn't check on my proposals. Even I used boosted proposals. 

I send proposals to clients whom my profile is matching with their jobs, nevertheless they don't see it. 

Is there a solution here to this issue?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for reaching out. I checked your proposals and can confirm that the clients are receiving them. But please know that we are not privy as to why they don't view yours or other freelancers.

I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Don’t hesitate to visit the  Academy and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Community Member

You've confirmed this using the analytics, under Find Work -> My Stats?

Yes

759e32fa

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for reaching out. I checked your proposals and can confirm that the clients are receiving them. But please know that we are not privy as to why they don't view yours or other freelancers.

I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Don’t hesitate to visit the  Academy and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members