🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Clients aren't responding.
Page options
ian_pineda
Community Member

Clients aren't responding.

Clients aren't responding to my proposals. i am wasting money to buy connects. But, i am making sure each proposals are well constructed. but it is wasted because clients just doesn't respond.

3 REPLIES 3
robin_hyman
Community Member

Ian,

Have you asked your previous client who gave you the "4" stars and detailed feedback what it is you need to improve?  That will be helpful for future projects.

Your profile could also be improved.  Never use "good" - you're extraordinary, awesome, unique, etc.  These are superlative adjectives to describe your creations.  When listing example projects, do it in a bulleted list.  

The first two sentences are what a client sees in a search, so make them stand out.  

I,ll try my best to make it look professional. thank you. I just wish there's a way clients can't just leave us expecting. I wasted 20 usd for connects and i don't have a job right now.  

tlbp
Community Member

There may be nothing you can do. Upwork has many people offering services in your niche so the odds of any one of those people getting a job is very low. You will have to decide whether it is worth investing more money and time trying to be the one that is chosen.

Use all of the information available to you to make your decision. Have you looked at how many freelancers applied to each of the gigs you also applied to? How many of the gigs to which you applied show someone ever being hired? 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths