🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Clients feedback
Page options
8573c7b2
Community Member

Clients feedback

I have a client who hired me for discord server setup. I have done setup the server successfully and he asked for promotion then I gave my all plan and ideas. Then client not like my ideas then he giving a bad feedback. How is possible? why upwork didn't care freelancer problem? I have done the client task successfully but he giving a bad feedback for my next contract ideas and plan. not fair. Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Mohammad,

I'm sorry for the late reply, but I checked and I noticed there's no contract for the project you're referring to, which means that the client has not left feedback on said project. Please note that you should not start working on a project until a contract is in place. In addition, you may want to check this help article to learn more about how to approach clients about feedback. Lastly, since you're fairly new to the platform, I believe that you could benefit from having a look at these Upwork Academy courses:

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Mohammad,

I'm sorry for the late reply, but I checked and I noticed there's no contract for the project you're referring to, which means that the client has not left feedback on said project. Please note that you should not start working on a project until a contract is in place. In addition, you may want to check this help article to learn more about how to approach clients about feedback. Lastly, since you're fairly new to the platform, I believe that you could benefit from having a look at these Upwork Academy courses:

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members