🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Clients getting error while offering me jobs
Page options
mononsaad
Community Member

Clients getting error while offering me jobs

When I was new in UpWork, I got my first job on the 2nd proposal. Then, later on, I got 4 jobs within my 9th or 10th proposal. But after getting the rising talent badge, I stopped getting jobs. I knew I was applying to the right jobs, and my proposal latters were up to the mark as well. I applied to more than 30 jobs and I got interviewed in few but wasn't hired. This way, I was missing wonderful jobs even after interviewed. Today I got interviewed and then the client said she can't hire me cause it shows error in her page. She can hire everybody else, but not me. Whenever she tries to see my profile, it says error (the first screenshot), and whenever she tries to hire me, she gets a bunch of error messages (the second screenshot). But for everyone else, the third image shows up.

Like I kept writing quality proposal latters to the jobs I was fit for, my early success proves that I was qualified enough and many actually came to interview me. But due to this complexity, no one could hire me. 

She also said even though I had higher number of jobs and more income than most of the freelancers, I was at the bottom of the list. 

Like if they don't wanna give me jobs, they can just notify me and I won't waste my time applying for jobs in this platform. 

Right now, I am truly losing my inspiration to work on UpWork. Is there any solution to this? I mean why is this so unfair!? This is super frustrating.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Monon,

I've checked your account and I don't see any errors with your account specifically that would prevent a client from hiring you. I believe I was able to locate the client you're referring to, so we're going to reach out to her and assist her directly with any issues she may be experiencing with her account.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Monon,

I've checked your account and I don't see any errors with your account specifically that would prevent a client from hiring you. I believe I was able to locate the client you're referring to, so we're going to reach out to her and assist her directly with any issues she may be experiencing with her account.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Although she still couldn't hire me, I have a question. Why was I at the bottom of the list whereas people with lesser experience and income were on top of me? Because I was experienced and completed jobs related to that. Like does this follow any algorithm? It just feels so unfair. 

Thanks for your time Valeria. Heart

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members