🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Clients have been away for a while, and has n...
Page options
c702cb40
Community Member

Clients have been away for a while, and has not end the contract

I was working for two clients, for the first client; the milestone is weekly, I have completed the first milestone and have been waiting for the client to activate the second milestone. For months now, he has not and I'm worried because he is yet to end the contract so as to enable him give me his reviews. 

For the second client, he has gone AWOL. For months no feedback from him and he is yet to end the contract. Their reviews is very important to my freelancer profile. I need your help on this; here is my profile URL:  Joseph O. - Professional Creative Content and Cryptocurrency Writer - Upwork Freelancer from Lagos, ...

2 REPLIES 2
588352e4
Community Member

Hi, Yeah you are right that the review is very very important for freelance profile. But actually some clients don't leave any feedback. May be they are new or they don't want to give feedback. Its depend on the nature of the clients. I know some of clients for whom I am working regularly but they don't share their feedback.

elyannie
Community Member

You can end the contract yourself if you'd like. When a client is unresponsive I just leave it open and find new work. Try not to worry about it too much, if they don't leave feedback, they might be busy or are trying to handle some other part of their business at the moment. Keep moving ahead and ask for feedback periodically with the clients you're *actively* working on projects with. That way you'll have a better chance of receiving a review. Good luck!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members