🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Clients not closing the contracts
Page options
wajeeha-yasin
Community Member

Clients not closing the contracts

I have more than 6 contracts where my clients stopped responding. The work was completed properly without any issues, but either the clients stopped using their upwork accounts or they don't respond to me at all. I have reached out to them nicely, more than 4 or 5 times over the span of six months but I never got any response. Is the inactivity on these contracts is effecting my JSS? My JSS keeps dropping for unknown reasons. I had no bad feedback in the past few months. I believe the inactivity on these contracts is causing the JSS drop.

How should I deal with it? If I close the contracts myself, will it affect my JSS more?

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Wajeeha Y wrote:

I have more than 6 contracts where my clients stopped responding.  Is the inactivity on these contracts is effecting my JSS? My JSS keeps dropping for unknown reasons.

Those contracts are not hurting yourJSS because they had money paid on them. 

Your JSS is dropping because you haven't completed a contract since February, and good outcomes keep falling out of your calculation window without being replaced by other good outcomes, so the not-so-great outcome(s) in your calculation window weigh more and more heavily.

Unless you start adding good outcomes, your JSS will keep dropping until the bad outcome falls out of your calculation window.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members