cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clients rarely answer

bf9bab74
Alex L Member Since: Jul 30, 2017
1 of 2

Out of 18 different jobs, 3 of the clients answered. Then, I looked at the job the next day, and it said 0 interviews. At least if it said 1 interview, or something, they are actually paying attention to the job. What's worse is, when people invited me to a job, and didn't answer. They really have the nerve to invite you, and not even answer. When I was a client if someone wasn't a good fit for the job, I would just message them shortly after, and say "We don't think your a good fit for this job". Is that really so difficult, that all these people can't do that. I don't know if its a rule or anything, but I think that if someone doesn't respond to anyone who applied to their job within 48 hours should have their job removed. 

louisaj
Community Guru
Louisa J Member Since: Apr 12, 2017
2 of 2

I feel your pain. Unfortunately, many people that post job adverts here, post the same advert on other freelancer platforms. So once they have found someone elsewhere, they forget about the job they posted here, I guess, hence the high number of unfilled jobs. I only discovered this recently when googling a prospective client and the same job advert popped up on another hiring site. Cheeky or what!?!

Not everyone is as polite as you, which is a crying shame! 

Sometimes, listings expire and you get your credits back. Yay. But not always 😞

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS