Don't see your topic? Ask a question
Top Solution Authors
User Accepted Solutions Count
Top Kudoed Members
Featured Contributor

Clients unresponsive and not releasing funds to me?

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Power Member
9 Posts
Accepted Solution

Clients unresponsive and not releasing funds to me?

Hi , recently I started working with 2 clients (payment verified) and after delivering all the articles , they started being unresponsive (they answered 1 time in 7 days).

Now , both the first and the second contract are still opened and milestones are not released yet and it's been 7 days for a contract and 8 days for the other contract since I submitted for review.

What am I supposed to do in order to get funds?

Community Guru
2,562 Posts

Re: Clients unresponsive and not releasing funds to me?

If you used the submit work button on the contracts, then the funds will automatically release after 14 days.  Don't press the buttons again because time will start over.  After the 14 days, if the clients haven't requested revisions, your money will go through the five day security hold and be available for you to withdraw. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
Power Member
6 Posts

i have no. of times submitted delivery of work to client. but she is not accepting. she again and again sending request  request for revisson. I sent her project according to her requirements. Now how i will get earning if she will not accept my  work.

Community Guru
13,297 Posts

Sonu:

Don't put up with that.

Personally, I don't do revisions.

I tell my clients before I start the project that when I submit the work to them, they will have the choice of paying for it and receiving ownership of the work. Or (I tell them) they can pay nothing, and I will retain ownership of the work.

I don't have time for clients who play games.

12,426 Posts

Hi Sonu,

If you delivered the work as agreed and can't resolve the issue with your client directly, you can initiate a dispute for the payment and our team will follow up to guide you through the process.

Power Member
6 Posts

HI 

I have my friend. He is struggling for approving his profile. Can you help him. He is also trying to contact you but not find any option in their profile. So i am posting behalf of my friend. His profile is 100% complete. what should he do for approving it.

18,714 Posts

Hi Sonu,

Unfortunately, we won't be able to discuss the status of your friends profile here. Please, refer your friend to the notification they received after their profile was reviewed.

~ Valeria
Untitled