🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Clients who would recommend you and long ...
Page options
jeffbanal
Community Member

Clients who would recommend you and long term contract?

My first project on Upwork has ended more than a month ago and he gave me a 5-star rating now how come under my stats it doesn't show

Clients who would recommend you?

Also, my very first project started last second week of August 2020 and under my stats, it says 50% long term. How do you calculate long term contracts? Does a long-term contract increase your chances of getting the TOP RATED status even though you only have 1 completed contract which is a 5-star rating?

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Jeffrey,

I checked your account and it looks like you do not have a JSS yet. The Percentage of clients that would recommend you are those that have indicated they would recommend you to others. Here's the help article that provides detailed information about your My Stats. Clients you work with for at least three months in the past year and pay you regularly are your long-term clients. This could be over one or multiple contracts and could be hourly or fixed-price work. To earn a Top Rated badge, you must meet the criteria listed here. To learn more about JSS, please read this help article

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members