🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Clients who would recommend you
Page options
arslanali800
Community Member

Clients who would recommend you

Hi,

I have couple of questions and would be glad if some one can give comments.

In previous JSS update my score drop too much and due to which I am hopeless now a days, as it is even below minimum threshold. It was actually 100% but I guess two no earning contract ( do not want to discuss anyway, but I realize now I should go for dispute because I did my work in a very honest way ).

Nonetheless, my "Client who recommend you" stats is now showing 100 percent, which is basically a glimpse of how client rate me in private feedback.

I have only one completed contract after this situation, so can I expected some JSS increment in next update? Will only one new great outcome make some difference? How many new great outcome will make my JSS back to atleast some decent threshold?

Thanks and looking forward.

Arslan
3 REPLIES 3
rajansharma2704
Community Member

its ticky,  but lets understand it. 

below is the official statement by upwork 

"

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects. Since not all projects and clients are equal, the length of time will vary. Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. The projects need to be with at least three different clients and take place within a 24-month period.

"

but what i understand is, you keep get new jobs and get good feedback. it will lead you for better result. i have seen profile score automatically upgrade or chagne depends on what i have done in last  6 month. 

even a bad job relecting much on score. once you have done many contracts then couple of bad revies will not make your profile dull. 

have an example of my profile. some time we do work for customer and due to any reason customer don't give good rating then it hearts rating. 

but eventually you keep need to focus on new job. after couple of job you done you will see your score boost back to near 100% very quickly. 

you have my wishes. have a great day 🙂

Rajan Sharma
Cloud Solution Architect | Ethical Hacker | DevOps
petra_r
Community Member

Arslan A wrote:
I have only one completed contract after this situation, so can I expected some JSS increment in next update? Will only one new great outcome make some difference? 

Yes, one good outcome will make a difference.

Arslan A wrote:
Nonetheless, my "Client who recommend you" stats is now showing 100 percent, which is basically a glimpse of how client rate me in private feedback.

No. That metric is only updated every several contract and does not include the private feedback from the client who gave you 3 for quality and skills.

Arslan A wrote:
How many new great outcome will make my JSS back to atleast some decent threshold?

That depends on what you consider some "decent threshold" but to get to 90% (My idea of a decent threshold)  you'd need 9 out of 10 positive outcomes (you're currently under 2 out of three) so you can do the maths. So by the time you get to closer to 20 in total, with 18 being great outcomes, you'll get there.

It's not as simple as that as bigger contracts cound more heavily, but that'ss the average.

Hi Petra, Rajan

Thanks alot for your time and comments. 

Arslan

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths