🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Clinet Not responding
Page options
ahmad2474
Community Member

Clinet Not responding

Hi is there any solution for unresponsive client, as I have a clinet I have worked with him in three projects now in the thired I have submitted my work for the payment but he is not responing to any of my request or message.
After 15 days when it's time for Upwork to send me the amount he requested a chane in milestone just by saying I'm reviewing it for changes I texted him that if there needs any change let me know I'll do that but still no response from his side !! It's a week again I've submitted request for payment !

What should I do ?

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Ahmad H wrote:

saying I'm reviewing it for changes I texted him that if there needs any change let me know I'll do that but still no response from his side !! It's a week again I've submitted request for payment !

What should I do ?

Do not contact the client again. Quietly let the 14 days to auto-release pass.

If the client tries the "request changes without any changes being requested at the last minute" trick again, consider disputing but let the client know that you will have to do so if he doesn't get back to you with concrete changes within 48 hours (as he would by then have had over a month.)

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members