🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Clinet issue
Page options
43ca8438
Community Member

Clinet issue

what is going to happen if i had an open contract for a long time with a clinet with out working ? 

It`s not because of me, he told me that he need some time to organise the work and he been offline for more than month

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Islam H wrote:

what is going to happen if i had an open contract for a long time with a clinet with out working ? 

It`s not because of me, he told me that he need some time to organise the work and he been offline for more than month

Have you not earned anything? NEVER accept a contract until you have what you need to at least finish the first milestone or track some down.

Is it hourly or fixed rate? If nothing was ever paid, it will affect your JSS. If you have been paid something in the past under the same contract, you'll be fine.

66ecf5bc
Community Member

Hi Islam H,

This thing is not going to affect the worth of your profile. As the client himself has asked for time to organize the work for you. This thing I have seen in my case when I completed one project with my client and being happy with my service he was ready to assign another task but he asked the time of one week to organize the files etc. for me. I gave time but he came back after more than a month period. And he assigned me the project with apologies for the delay as he was busy with his family regarding some critical issues. 

Your client may also be busy for some particular reason.

Cheers.

Thanks 

https://www.coupongot.com/
petra_r
Community Member

Naheed M wrote:

Hi Islam H,

This thing is not going to affect the worth of your profile. As the client himself has asked for time to organize the work for you.

You're wrong again. His already desperately low JSS will take another nosedive if the contract has $ 0 earnings for a long time (2+ months, it's already been over 1)

Naheed M wrote:

This thing I have seen in my case when I completed one project with my client and being happy with my service

Not on the account you are posting from.... You know that you are forbidden to have more than one account, right? And anyway, that would be different because you had already been paid under the contract.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members