🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Close my agency
Page options
shadman2
Community Member

Close my agency

I am trying to close my agency. Cause i created my agency without any future planning. Its been only few days since i paid 20$. Now i want to close it and get refund. Because i never used it and its only been few day. But i dont see any options to close my agency. I dont have any members or contracts Right now. Please help me like you helped other similar cases. Thank you.
5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mashrur, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello, i just create an agency and purchased the Agency Plus membership, 
the problem is that i realize that i don't need that membership so, can i have a refund?
I din't buy/spent any connect.

Thank you

Hi Cristian,

One of our team members will reach out to you via support ticket and assist you directly. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi! I want to close my agency and after going through the steps in the help manual, I am still not able to do it. I have removed all members and now the only member in the agency is me, the owner. Nevertheless, I get an error message saying that I must remove all members before being able to close the agency. Either it is a bug or I am not able to follow these basic instructions. Please provide some instructions on how to do this.

Thank you,

Mariana

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mariana,

You agency part of the account was closed as per your request, thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members