cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Close my agency

Mashrur A Member Since: Dec 31, 2018
1 of 6
I am trying to close my agency. Cause i created my agency without any future planning. Its been only few days since i paid 20$. Now i want to close it and get refund. Because i never used it and its only been few day. But i dont see any options to close my agency. I dont have any members or contracts Right now. Please help me like you helped other similar cases. Thank you.
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 6

Hi Mashrur, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
Cristian P Member Since: Jul 14, 2017
3 of 6

Hello, i just create an agency and purchased the Agency Plus membership, 
the problem is that i realize that i don't need that membership so, can i have a refund?
I din't buy/spent any connect.

Thank you

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4 of 6

Hi Cristian,

One of our team members will reach out to you via support ticket and assist you directly. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Mariana G Member Since: Nov 21, 2019
5 of 6

Hi! I want to close my agency and after going through the steps in the help manual, I am still not able to do it. I have removed all members and now the only member in the agency is me, the owner. Nevertheless, I get an error message saying that I must remove all members before being able to close the agency. Either it is a bug or I am not able to follow these basic instructions. Please provide some instructions on how to do this.

Thank you,

Mariana

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
6 of 6

Hi Mariana,

You agency part of the account was closed as per your request, thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS