🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Close my client account that has been created...
Page options
mhmdkrmabed
Community Member

Close my client account that has been created via an invitation and keep my freelancing one

Greetings everyone, am facing a weird situation right now!

A dear client who am working with for a long time has invited me, and not knowing the results to "join Flow's account on Upwork", this is a brand new account he has made on Upwork, the invitation has been sent to the same email which is using as a freelancer, after accepting it I now seem to have a new client account that is associated with my freelancing one, and when am trying to close it because it's a misunderstanding invitation, Upwork is attempting to close my freelancing account as well! and people are seeing me as a client somehow.

I've tried to change the new client email before closing it but Upwork has changed my freelancing email too, I'll be very glad to close that client account and keep my freelancing one of course, thanks overall.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Mohammaed,

I checked but couldn't find a client profile on your freelancer account. Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with more information? Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AndreaG

Hi Mohammaed,

I checked but couldn't find a client profile on your freelancer account. Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with more information? Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork
mhmdkrmabed
Community Member

Thank you a lot for the reply,

The client told me that he has closed the job which invited me to join him with as a client, he couldn't tell if this is what fixed the situation, but what matters is that my client account has disappeared so I assume it has been removed.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths