🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Closed contract still in progress
Page options
eric5037
Community Member

Closed contract still in progress

Hi, 

I have an old job that has been done, feedback from the client and myself that still appears in progress ("in progress" section on my profile)

I can't close it so I assume I will need someone from Upwork to do it for me (the client has been unresponsive for 2 years and a half)

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Eric,

We can't close the contract instead of you, but you should be able to close it yourself. To do so, go to the contract page, click on the three dots (...), and select 'End contract' as shown in this screenshot.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Eric,

We can't close the contract instead of you, but you should be able to close it yourself. To do so, go to the contract page, click on the three dots (...), and select 'End contract' as shown in this screenshot.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Aleksandar D wrote:

Hi Eric,

Thank you.

Hi, Aleksandar

Thank you for your help. Resolved!

Hi, 

I did what you said but is still "in progress".

Any thoughts?

Thanks in undvance

Hi Charis,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and could see that your contract is displaying correctly on your profile. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are still experiencing the same issue?

Please let us know if you need our further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members