Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing a contract and rating

michele_laporta
Ace Contributor
Michele L Member Since: Nov 12, 2018
11 of 13

I fully agree, problem is when there are all the conditions to start the (hourly) contract in my case but then I receive a contract is on hold from upwork due to client issues, only after the client started it. How could I know that if all was going good till then ? How could I knew it/ prevent it ?

Moreover what's the best way to ask old clients to leave a feedback that never closed an old job, I don't keep in touch with them from a while, many many months but I did a great job for them and it is a sure 5 star rating if they leave a feedback ?

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
12 of 13

Michele L wrote:

I fully agree, problem is when there are all the conditions to start the (hourly) contract in my case but then I receive a contract is on hold from upwork due to client issues,

Contracts with suspended clients are excluded from you JSS calculation. So you don't have to worry about such a contract.

Michele L wrote:

Moreover what's the best way to ask old clients to leave a feedback that never closed an old job, I don't keep in touch with them from a while, many many months but I did a great job for them and it is a sure 5 star rating if they leave a feedback ?

Ask them to close the contract, but if you have been paid, those contracts do not hurt your JSS, regardless of whether they are open and inactive, or closed without feedback.

michele_laporta
Ace Contributor
Michele L Member Since: Nov 12, 2018
13 of 13

I agree about the last point. I knew that was si the main way to overcome this, simply it is getting difficult go there being lower than 90% for the moment. And I just hope due to these contracts with no action my JSS will lower even more if in the worst case scenario I won't get new and satisfied clients as time goes by.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS