🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Closure of hourly contract due to not working...
Page options
aati707
Community Member

Closure of hourly contract due to not working of Desktop app

Hi,

One of my client has closed hourly contract as I was unable to track my working time due to not working of desktop app with no work diary and earnings. However, he has opened a new fixed price contract. Will this be counted as negative outcome and affect my JSS?

I have opened ticket for the issue of not working desktop app earlier to closure of contract and issue is still not resolved.

THANK YOU 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Atif R wrote:

Could a client pay a bonus on closed contract? And will this affect my JSS positively in next update?

Yes and yes 🙂

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Atif,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you.
Regarding the contract, when a contract is ended both parties will be able to provide feedback for each other. The contract and the feedback will be included in your JSS calculation.

Regarding the Desktop app, rest assured our team will assist you further directly on your ticket as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

My JSS has dropped further 2% in last update. I don't know why it has dropped as my client has closed the hourly contract and started a fixed price contract. What should I do now as that wasn't my fault at all?  Thank you

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Atif,

Job Success score is calculated on 6-12 and 24 months windows, and it's updated every second week on Sunday. There's also many factors that go into your JSS calculation including public and private feedback given when the contract is closed, pattern of contracts without feedback, etc. To learn more details about your Job success score and why it has changed check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Atif R wrote:

Hi Goran,

My JSS has dropped further 2% in last update. I don't know why it has dropped as my client has closed the hourly contract and started a fixed price contract. 

The nothing paid hourly contract caused that.

Atif R wrote:

What should I do now?

Nothing you can do, unless you can convince your client to pay you a bonus of $ 1+ on that closed contract.

aati707
Community Member

Thank you Petra for your response. As my client is very satisfied with my work and we have a long term working relationship. He will pay a bonus on closed contract. Could a client pay a bonus on closed contract? And will this affect my JSS positively in next update? Please let me know, I will ask him to pay a bonus on that closed contract. 

Thank you.

petra_r
Community Member

Atif R wrote:

Could a client pay a bonus on closed contract? And will this affect my JSS positively in next update?

Yes and yes 🙂

aati707
Community Member

Thank you 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths