🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Communication Section in My Stats showing wro...
Page options
dd3f0c6b
Community Member

Communication Section in My Stats showing wrong stats

Hi Upwork Team,

I am seeing in My Stats that I haven't responded to 1 invitation, i.e "You replied to 4 of 5 invitations to apply in the past 90 days".

always respond to all invitations within 24 hours. I don't understand where this missing application came from.

Please is there someone who can resolve this issue as it is affecting my stats.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Muhammad,

I checked your account but was not able to replicate this. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AndreaG

Hi Muhammad,

I checked your account but was not able to replicate this. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
dd3f0c6b
Community Member

Thanks Mam it helped

oleksandrhlv
Community Member

Hi Upwork Team!

My statistics show that I responded to 16 of the 18 invitations, but I always respond to all invitations in less than 24 hours.
A few days there was only 1 invitation, which I could not answer because the client had already hired a freelancer in less than 24 hours and the "accept" button was not.
Please tell me if could this situation affect the statistics if the client hired someone in less than 24 hours and I was no longer able to respond to the invitation?
Why do I have 2 missed invitations if I always respond faster than 24 hours?
Please check the data in my statistics

Thank you!

Hi Oleksandr,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket and will assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members