🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Communication section is empty.
Page options
arnabroy30
Community Member

Communication section is empty.

Hi there,

For the past few days my 'communication' section under the tab 'My Stats' is showing nothing. Can anyone check what went wrong? Is that the reason I am not receiving any invitation currently? 

Regards,

Arnab

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Arnab,

I would like to confirm that this is working as designed. The Communication section is blank because you haven't received any invitations in the past 90 days.

To learn more about how to improve your profile, check out our resources Here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Arnab,

Please keep in mind that freelancers in search results are shown on a rotating basis so that everyone has a fair chance to be discovered. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Yes, I am aware that freelancers in search results are shown on a rotating basis. But my concern is the 'Communication' section under 'My stats'. It's showing nothing. It's completely blank. 

Thanks,

Arnab

Hi Arnab,

I would like to confirm that this is working as designed. The Communication section is blank because you haven't received any invitations in the past 90 days.

To learn more about how to improve your profile, check out our resources Here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths