🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Community discussion error message
Page options
loisa10johnson
Community Member

Community discussion error message

Please advise: I am signed in and yet I see this message in community discussions. "This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting."  Thanks in advance for your help!

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Lois J wrote:

Please advise: I am signed in and yet I see this message in community discussions. "This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting."  Thanks in advance for your help!

Have you considered clicking on the big fat green "Join Group" button?

After making sure you are logged into the forum (not just Upwork)

big fat green button.jpg

Hi Petra,

Thanks for replying.  Your screenshot is different from my view. Perhaps it would be more helpful to me if I had the step by step path to joining the forum or a link. I might then see that "Big, fat, green join group button" that you've referenced. Without seeing it I can't consider it.

There may even be a glitch or a missed-step on my end.  What are your thoughts?

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Lois,

Could you please let us know what page you are getting that notification on? Feel free to share the link. It sounds like one of the Groups but I'd like to double check.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valerie,

Thank you so much for your professional response including a probing question.  Customer service is a high priority for educated consumers and for repeat business. I sincerely appreciate your professionalism and obvious desire to go just a step above and beyond the normal call-of-duty.

I have logged out since the initial message displayed. As a result, I have not found that error message again.  If and when I do see the error message again, I will reach back out directly to you with the link.

Again, thanks for making me feel like a valued paying customer and member of the Upwork community. Make today simply amazing!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members