🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Community is not reachable during account hol...
Page options
paul-pro
Community Member

Community is not reachable during account hold.

Hello,

One week ago I received email from Upwork

'....we have placed a temporary hold on your account until we hear back from you....'

, because '...we have noticed some irregular activity in your Upwork account....'.

Today this problem was fixed and account fully restored. By the way I still don't understand why it was blocked.

But the problem is that during this week - the only communication channel which was available for me was emails from support, where I received copy pasted answers once per 2 days.

Community discussions was not available for me! I was not able to create a topic or to answer on the existing one. Each time I received 

'You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.'

In my opinion - this is not correct behaviour. I also found here discussions with the same problem from other users, so I think it is common problem. Because when user needs help - he can not ask for it.

Can anybody tell me why it works this way? And what user should do in case of such problems?

Best Regards,

Pavlo

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Pavlo,

When a certain type of hold is placed on a Freelancers' account they won't be able to post in the Community. You can always reach out to us on any official Upwork social media pages and one of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Pavlo,

When a certain type of hold is placed on a Freelancers' account they won't be able to post in the Community. You can always reach out to us on any official Upwork social media pages and one of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello, Aleksandar

Thank you for your answer. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths