🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Community
Page options
atulshandilya78
Community Member

Community

I am not able to recieve messages from upwork and even not able to communicate with community.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sorry but i am confused.i have been a membr since 2019 but still i did not get any job.i am not understanding is anything wrong with my profile.i am not able to send or recieve messages from community.whenever i want to send,It shows error messages, also shows my profile ase contributer.I wish to know what is ace contributer.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Atul,

You are already posting in the Community. Could you please let us know how we can help you? What messages are you not receiving?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Sorry but i am confused.i have been a membr since 2019 but still i did not get any job.i am not understanding is anything wrong with my profile.i am not able to send or recieve messages from community.whenever i want to send,It shows error messages, also shows my profile ase contributer.I wish to know what is ace contributer.

Atul S wrote:

Are you trying to say that you think there's something wrong with the messaging system because you haven't gotten any jobs? 

"Ace contributer" just refers to the number of times that you've posted in the forum. But posting in the community or receiving messages from the community has no effect on getting jobs.

a1b7585b
Community Member

It seems like you're facing multiple issues on the platform you're a member of. "Ace contributor" might be a term specific to that platform, but it's not a standard term I'm aware of. To resolve these issues and get more information about your profile and job opportunities, I recommend reaching out to the platform's customer support or help center. They can assist you with the technical problems and provide clarification on any platform-specific terms or features

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members