🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Company Tax Registration Number
Page options
copywriterkate92
Community Member

Company Tax Registration Number

Hi there,

I'm currently setting up my taxes (living in Ireland) and I need Upwork's tax registration number to complete the process. Any idea where I can find this info? 

11 REPLIES 11
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kate,

Upwork's VAT number is EU528002406. Companies registered via the MOSS system receive an uniquely formatted VAT ID from the European tax authority, which is not verifiable in the VIES system. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I have a query similar to Kate's except that I reside in India and I need Upwork's registration number, to add it to my resume. Please help me out.

-Aishwarya

Hi Aishwarya,

Upwork's TAN is DELU07765C. This is also available in Form No 16A.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Goran. I have a similar question to Kate's except that I reside in the Philippines and I need Upwork's registration number for business purposes. Hope you can help. Thanks!

Hi Ethel,

I would recommend to reach out to a local expert that can assist you further regarding this. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran. I have consulted local experts and we can put Upwork's US business number in our files for record purposes.

Hi Ethel,

Upwork tax ID is 13-4241242. Thank you. 

~ Goran
Upwork
bcabacungan
Community Member

Hi Goran. I have consulted local experts and we can put Upwork's US business number in our files for record purposes.

anny_wang26
Community Member

Hi, Kate, I am also working in Ireland, did you successfully add the tax registration number  to the my revenue system?

tayfuntech
Community Member

Hello,

I need UPWORK registration number for Visa application. It could be USA or UK registration number.

thanks

Hi Tayfun,

Upwork's FEIN is 13-4241242. I'd like to note though that Certificate of Earnings may be a document you could use for this purpose.

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths