Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complain

animesh15
Animesh C Member Since: Feb 22, 2017
1 of 8

Hi

greetings!

This is to infrom you their is a big racket of fraud people using someone else's creative and work making money out of it by fooling everyone. Unfortunatelly i am beeing one of the victims out of it ,where my work is getting used with a  different name in this particule site.

I beeing a proffesional request you to block the below mentioned attached link from this site forever and a humble request to take some stricked action against them as soon as posible, or else genuine people will loose trust from this site. 

Please go through the below mentioned link for your reference

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

colettelewis
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
2 of 8

Animesh,

You don't seem to have a profile, so your link doesn't make much sense. If I have understood correctly, you  are saying that your profile has been stolen, in which case you must contact Upwork's customer support.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 8

Hi Animesh,

Unfortunately, we can't take actions against an external site. Could you please send me a private message with more information and evidence you have of another person using your work in their Upwork portfolio?

~ Valeria
Upwork
kat303
Community Guru
Kathy T Member Since: Jul 17, 2015
4 of 8

Animesh, I don't know whether you are a client or a freelancer. Not to get off subject but if you are a freelancer, you'll need a real picture of yourself.

As to your message, You say that these people are using YOUR work. If it is your work that they stole from your portfolio (if you''re a freelancer) or if it is work that you PAID for as a client, the copyrights belong to you. In that case you can contact the site's host provider with a DMCA notice and have that work taken down.

yitwail
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
5 of 8

"a big racket of fraud people", that could be a collective noun, like a murder of crows, gaggle of geese, etc. Cat Wink

Melissa T Member Since: Dec 5, 2014
6 of 8

@John K wrote:

"a big racket of fraud people", that could be a collective noun, like a murder of crows, gaggle of geese, etc. Cat Wink

A crash of rhinos, a rookery of albatross, a big racket of fraud people. 

yitwail
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
7 of 8

Mustn't forget benevolent & protective order of Elk, pack (or even carton) of unfiltered Camels

Dawn T Member Since: Feb 20, 2017
8 of 8

@John K wrote:

...or my fave:  a bloat of hippos!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS